Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with the share between Debbie and I. It is one of the weeks that we had a choice between square or round. This week, we both went "round"! I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
My Card
 

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

When I first looked at the sketch, I thought it seemed like a strange place to put a bow.  But, once I got to working on it, I found I really like that little addition.  What do you think?  Which card is your favorite?

I worked on the card for the church friend I told you about on Thursday, but I have gotten it finished yet.  I will show the finished card to you on Monday.  I am off to Waxahachie to teach today.  Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com