Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Class Share!

Hello!  Reading the title, you now know why you haven't seen me.  You know that the world around me stops when I am trying to create my class samples!  Silly, but kinda true!  I had a little trouble figuring out what I wanted to do, but once I got some ideas with a help from a friend, it all came together.  I am calling this class Special Occasions Part One!  This gives me a chance to do a part two, probably next month.  So, my three special occasions for this month are Mother's Day, birthday, and get well.  I am thinking part two should be Father's Day, graduation, and wedding.  We'll see!  Let me show you my cards for the class ... enjoy!
 
 
 
Triple Stamping Technique and Glittered Butterfly!

Inside of card

Shaped Party Hat Card with Out of the Box Technique!

Inside of card

Diagonal Double Pocket Cup a Soup Card!

Tag that fits in first pocket!

Inside of card
As you can see, as with all my class cards, there is always a little something to learn and alot of fun too!  Here are the details, in case you are interested!  Remember, even you aren't local, or can't come, I also do kits, which includes pictures and instructions.
Special Occasions Part One - Wed. April 24th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. April 27th 2:30 p.m.$25
Come make three creative and unique cards for three special occasions. First, is a Mother's Day card where you will learn a fun stamping technique called triple stamping. Next, we have a shaped party hat card for our birthday occasion and lastly, we have a diagonal double pocket card for our get well occasion, which is a gift and card all in one! Please bring adhesive to include pop dots and scor-tape, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium. All other supplies provided. (copic colors I used: card 1: R20, R32, Y21. YG95, BG23 card 2: B000, Y17, Y15, YG25, BG45 card 3: R27, Y15, Y17, C0, E31 ...these are listed only for the convenience of those who have asked me to share the colors I used.)

Now, that this is behind me, you should see me tomorrow with the card I promised two days ago!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com