Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Here they are ... enjoy!
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think of this sketch?  It is definitely a simple one, so I guess it should be put in the go-to folder.  Debbie's card is such a sweet baby card with all those onsies.  The one problem I had was I had a hard time getting the small rectangles to be straight.  But, I still think it made for a simple, nice card.

I finished the cleaning of my room .... Woo Hoo!  I can actually see the floor and a lot of it.  I have had a 6 foot table sitting in the middle of my room for probably two years, and I love having it for another surface but in the last several months, everything brought in has been put around, under, and on this table.  I moved it in front of my wall of containers, which if I have to get to one of them, I will have to move the table, but at least it is not in the middle of the room anymore.  My doggie will be so happy, as it was so cluttered there was hardly room for her to lay.  She is a pom and she is one that Gary owned when we married, but I tell you, she is crazy about me and she loves to go out to my stamp shack with me!  I still have a number of projects to do over time, like putting some of my clear sets into cd cases, organizing more of the colored cardstock scraps, reorganizing the wood mounted word stamps that I haven't put back where they belong in many months, and spooling up assorted ribbon pieces ... but at least, I can have a clean place to work on those projects and others! 
Next week, is my class teaching week, but I do have a least one post ready to go for you and I am also hoping that I can stamp a bit this weekend to have a few other cards to show you next week.  We'll see how it goes!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina


  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com