Friday, April 26, 2013

Two Birthday Cards!

Hello!  This is my second post of the day.  The first one I shows my "go to" favorite sketches, so be sure to look for that!  I have a couple of cards that I made a couple of weeks ago for a friend that had prepaid for me to make cards for her.  I just had not finished my post to show you.  This is the same friend I made this card for.  She wanted one similar using the same image, so this is what I came up with ... enjoy!
 
 
 

Next, I made a card very similar to one I made here. I loved that card so much, I decided to make another one.  Enjoy ...






Both cards I love, don't you?  I ordered and got my new big shot last week, woo hoo!  But, I am still leery of trying to create the card with the decorative labels 8 as just the card, as that is what caused me to break my big shot in the first place.  I see so many cards out there in blogland, there has to be a way.  I will figure it out, and when I do, I promise to share! 

Recipes:


Card #1 -
Paper - Echo Park This & That 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Rose

Stamps - Cross from Eureka Stamps, Sentiment from Verve
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Verve Loopy Blooms die, Cutttlebug Dots embossing folder
Other - Pearls, Sheer Ribbon by Midori

Card #2 -
Paper - My Minds Eye Collectable 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Teal
Stamps - Verve stamps

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, Classic Ovals
Other - Pearls, Ribbon by May Arts

I know I have been in a little laxed in giving you daily blog posts but sometimes life just gets in the way! I will be back tomorrow with another sketch share! See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com