Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  We were both thinking spring on this one ... let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
As you are reading this, I am on my way to The Crafty Scrapper for the Make It Take day of fun.  But, back to this post ... what do you think of this sketch?  I think I like it, especially since it is a horizontal layout.  Have you noticed that there seem to be more vertical layouts than horizontal ones? 

I have to get to making a couple of cards for a lady who has already given me payment for what she wants, so I will have those to show you next week, and I am sure something else too.  Also on my personal list, is to work on straightening my stamp shack ... it is awful messy! 

Have a great weekend!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com