Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet Sixteen!

Hello!  I have been talking about showing you this card for at least a week now.  My Goddaughter turned sixteen and I wanted to make her a special card for the occasion.  I went out to the little local scrapbook store and Mae (the owner) helped me cut out a big 'ole one and six for my card.  I wanted the one to be large enough that my girl image could lean up against it!  Here is my finished card ... enjoy! 
 
 

Yes, I did have to change to a square card because to get the one big enough, the six would not fit on an A-2 size card!  The one and six is out of some glittered cardstock which really makes it fun.  What do you think?  I got a thank you for the card, so I guess she liked it! 

Recipe:
Paper - Bella Blvd. Birthday Boy Line: "Eat Cake", Cardstock Light Blue Glitter Paper (not sure who makes it), White, Light Blue
Stamps - Girl from My Favorite Things, Alphabet letters from Inkadinkado, Candle and Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Cricuit Numbers, Taylored Expressions Banner die
Other - Rhinestones, Ribbon


I will see you tomorrow the sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com