Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  This week is one of those times where we had a choice between square or circle.  For months and months, I always did the circle choice and Debbie always did the square choice.  It seems we have both flipped, as I have been doing more square cards, and she has been doing more circle cards.  Go figure!  I used to think if you did a square card, it has to be a 5 x 5 or bigger.  My card today is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, so that makes it still fit perfectly in an A-2 size envelope.  Let me get to the cards!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch choices.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card Front

Debbie's Card Inside Top Panel
The Sketch Choices
The sentiment on my card, I call "words to live by" and Debbie's sentiment ...just plain fun!  Love them both, don't you?

I am off to teach again today.  Maybe I will get a chance to play in my room tomorrow so that I can have some new cards to show you next week.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

I knew I liked Debbie! ~Terry Y
gyoewha

 
design by suckmylolly.com