Monday, March 24, 2014

Baseball Slugger!

Hello!  Before I show you my card, I need to give you the low down on why I made this card.  We have a favorite Italian food restaurant near where we live and about a month ago, the manager was saying she needed a card for a friend that is going to be inducted into the baseball hall of fame.  I told her I would make her a card.  I knew that I didn't have any baseball stamps, so I looked on the internet, and found a great set for only $10, and thinking that this wasn't much to spend even if it didn't work out for her liking or wanting my card.  So, now the card is made and I have left it for the manager.  Hope she likes it and I hope you do too ... enjoy!


 
Don't be shocked ... I made my own background paper!  In this set of stamps, there were all these sentiments like "Baseball is my game", "I know baseball and baseball knows me", "Baseball Rocks", "Slugger", "Baseball Rocks", and "Play hard or go home".  So, I just made a panel of them.  The guy played for the Tennessee Titans so, that is the card colors.  What do you think?  Oh, and now I have a baseball set of stamps, if anyone is interested!  Let me know, I can pass them along to you for a bargain!

Recipe:
Paper - Cardstock White, Red, Dark Blue, Med. Blue
Stamps - Hampton Arts, Inside sentiment Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Darice Stars embossing folder, Spellbinders Classic Circle, Pinking Circle
Other - Rhinestones (their shape reminded me of a baseball diamond?)


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com