Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm Glad There is You!

Hello!  Sunday it sleeted big time and it has been very cold, so I haven't been out to my shack to work on what I should be working on ... like the sketch share card, my class samples, and lots of other cards I want to make time for.  This morning I was looking around on facebook and I see my card post on The Crafty Scrapper's blog!  I forgot all about it.  So, I do you have a card for you today ...yipee!  Here is the copied post ... enjoy!
 

Hello, it is Tina here to bring you another card creation using wonderful products from The Crafty Scrapper!


I was thinking springtime when I saw these pretty papers from Authentique!  I decided to make one of my favorite card sketches, combining it with a sentiment stamp from Inky Antics and an awesome two part butterfly die set from Elizabeth Craftts.  And, instead of adding plain ribbon, I added that floral fabric ribbon border.  Yes, it was white and I colored it with my Copics to match the papers!
Love how this one came out.  I hope you do too!

All the supplies can be found or ordered at The Crafty Scrapper!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com