Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Class Share!

Hello!  I said I would be back this afternoon ... well, it is now 8 p.m.!  At least it is still Sunday, right?  I wanted to get these class cards posted here to show you.  This is my Easter class and all three cards came out wonderful.  Let me show you  ... enjoy!  (Warning: I have lots of photos!)

First up, is a step card.  The coolest thing about this card is the Easter basket that is made with the Card Loom die! 

The next photo shows a side ways look so you can see the "step" detail ...


And the inside ...
Next, I used a stamp set from Penny Black with a bunch of adorable chick images.  So, that I could use more than one image, I did a waterfall card.  And a variation of what you normally see, as it is in shapes and pulls from the side ...

Pulled once ...

Pulled twice ...

Pulled three times ...
And then the foldover inside looks like this ... (p.s. now you see why I turned it ...love the inside image!)

And last but not least, a religious card, using a favorite cross stamp.  This one is called an Upright Z-Fold card ...
Here is a side view ...
Here it is open with the inside message and also a place to write your message ...

And one last look with it partially opened ...


Here are the class details in case you can come or would like a kit ...(Just let me know or call The Crafty Scrapper (972-923-3151).

Easter Creations 2014 - Wed. March 26th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. March 29th 2:30 p.m. $25
Come get creative with three unique and fun cards just in time for Easter.  Continuing our die of the month, this time we are using the Card Loom die from Inky Antics to help us create an  adorable Easter basket that is an integral part of this special step card.  The second card uses several darling images from Penny Black to create a waterfall card variation.  And last but not least, an upright Z fold card is made to showcase a religious cross card. 
Please bring adhesive to include score tape, pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics used: card 1: C1, R20, R22, BG11, BG13, YG17 card 2: Y08, Y17, Y06, YG17, RV32, RV14, BG01, E41, E43, R2 card 3: YG63, YG93, E40, R81, YG91, these are listed only for those that have asked for them).

I will be back in a couple of days with the card I made for my hubby for our anniversary.


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com