Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with this week's share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think?  Now, that I can see both of them together, I think I like them both.  But, I tell you, I wasn't so sure when I was working on mine.  And I think Debbie said the same thing!  On Tuesday night, after finishing my class kits, I decided to do my card and went looking for something that had not been inked yet, but that had two to three elements plus a sentiment.  Fitting that bill was the socks and sentiment from a clear set from Avocado Arts.  And, so I didn't have to go thru all my papers, I just went with the Pebbles set that I have been using lately!  Speaking of papers ...oh, my ... I love the background paper that Debbie used.  Also, don't you love how each of the two strips has been embossed?  What an awesome idea!  

FYI ... remember the garage sale at the store that I tried to sell my ex-Imprints stuff at ... I found out my portion of what was sold was only $28.80!  That is even worse than last year, and I thought last year was bad.  Silly me, I brought the big box home, before I remembered, I was going to donate it and be done with it.  So, I guess I can try one more time, the next time!

I am off to teach today!  Today is one more day of pretty weather ... tommorrow it turns very cold again.  Hopefully, this will be our last cold spell, as many of the trees are budding and ready for Spring!  (Like me!)


See you tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom post!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com