Thursday, March 27, 2014

Make It Take It Sample Share!

Hello!  Well, worse than not making any new creations to share with you, is making them and then not show them to you!  But, my "excuse" this week is that I was class prepping!  Anyway, I promised to share what I came up with for my make in take for The Crafty's Scrapper big event.  It really is a great deal, as you get to do as many as 10 different types of projects for just one price of $20!  I decided on the Never Ending die from Inky Antics, along with an envelope made with the We R Memory Keepers punch board, and of course, stamps.  Pretty simple, but something to learn and a couple of nice ticket items for the store to possibly sell.  Yes, I guess  I would think of that, since I was a store owner!  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 
 
 

And the next 3 photos are how it will look when they are folded in the next direction, and the next, and the next, and then it is back to the first ...




See you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com