Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I really hoped to see you before now, but we have been really busy with family here.  I do have the Saturday share for you today between Debbie and I.  We have to get right to it, because we are on our way to the granddaughter's softball game.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I guess I had bunnies on the brain since making my Easter card samples.  And, you can see my card is pretty much like the sketch, since I kept the hearts.  Debbie's card really shows a good interpretation on the sketch.  In any sketch, where there is a shape, you should just know that is where something should go, and that it does not, like in this case, need to be a heart!  That's my lowdown on doing sketches!  How do you like them?  What is your favorite?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!!!!! What bunny stamp is that, Tina? I LOVE bunnies and those are really cute!!! Love your cards! Thanks for your continuing inspiration !!!
Diana B

Sara said...

Cutest ever! love the bunnies. You amaze me with your ideas.
Sara P

 
design by suckmylolly.com