Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Love You More Than...!

Hello!  I am back today with the card I made for my hubby for our anniversary.  When I saw this card here, last year sometime, I knew I had to own this die.  I got it but I had never got around to using it.  I decided this was the perfect opportunity.  The sentiment they used on the card is from a stamp set, but I wanted to change it because I needed it to say something a little different to make it "perfect" for us, so I printed the new sentiment out on the computer.  You see, my hubby loves hamburgers.  He could eat one at EVERY meal, but me?  Never, it is just not something I like.  So ... let me show you my card ... enjoy!



I like how it came out.  I used a different layout than the one I cased, but her sample sold me on the set and gave the idea on how to assemble the hamburger pieces.  One note, Gary doesn't like cheese on his burgers, but I needed the cheese triangles to add color to this hamburger card!  I couldn't find a Happy Anniversary stamp in my stash, so I printed the inside too!  


Recipe:

Paper - Simple Stories Homespun 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Kraft, Green, White
Stamps - None (shhh...don't tell the stamping police!  Hee, Hee!)

Tools - Your Next Stamp Fast Food Burger die, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder
Other - Rhinestones

Now, that the class card samples are done (if you missed it, I did a post to show you late Sunday, look for it), I still have a couple of cards I have in my head to make and I hope to get to those soon.  

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

voyager said...

Tina, what a cute card! You did a fantastic job on it, too! Hope your hubby likes it. Happy Anniversary!
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com