Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I back with this week's share between Debbie and I.  This week is the week that we had a choice of circle or square.  We both went with the square choice!  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
Debbie and I both agreed that this is a super easy sketch and for a square card, it is definitely a "go to"!  Even though it was super easy, I had trouble with mine ... first finding the right color cardstock to match my papers I had already picked out and then next the right ribbon.  As you can see, I went with basic white, but I decided it was the best choice.  I love the colors of Debbie's card, so bright!  Oh, one more note on mine ... the "Happy Spring" sentiment is a very old stamp and for any of you that have been doing stamping for as long as I, you will remember the brand Personal Stamp Exchange!  I also want to make note that we now have gone through all of the 2012 Mojo Monday's sketches and next week we will begin the 2013 sketches! 

A couple of days ago, I showed you my make it take it that I will be doing for The Crafty Scrapper's big event in a couple of weeks.  They now have on their blog here all the details for the upcoming day including showing some of the make in takes.  Check it out. 

I am off to teach today my second class of the week.  Funny thing ... a week ago when I was starting to prep, I decided to make my max number of kits (20) so that I would end up with probably 4 or 5 kits left for me to finish so I would be ahead on my Easter cards.  What's that saying ... not over to the fat lady sings ... well, I must be singing because I sold ALL the kits!  Surprised, but happy about the extra money that will be going to the credit card!  I buy too much stamping stuff ... you don't do that too, do you??

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com