Friday, March 28, 2014

Welcome Baby Boy!

Hello!  Did I tell you I am a new Grand God-mother?  Is there really such a person ...if there is, then that would be me!  I am the God-mother of my friend, Donna's son and so now he and his wife have a brand new baby boy!  Let me get to my card.  I think it is so adorable, and I know you will too!  Enjoy!
 

Told you it was cute!  I love how all the guys are lined up welcoming Max!  But, what is a cute baby card with out cute baby pictures, so here are the many faces of Max!  (stolen from his daddy's facebook page) Too cute not to share!  



Recipe:

Paper - Dots & Checks - one sheet/opposite sides from Jillibean Soup, Blue Plaid from Studio G, Cardstock White, Blue, Brown
Stamps - Verve To The Moon Set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - My Favorite Things Pennant Die-namics
Other - Twine from The Twinery, Blue Rhinestones

Here is a photo of Ryan and Max ...


See you tomorrow for the share!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com