Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1 12 x12 = 4 + Cards

Hello! I am a little late in posting, but believe me, it is worth the wait! Let's get right to it and let me show you the 12 x 12 I used.


When I saw this 12 x 12 at the scrapbook store, I immediately saw opportunity for card creations! I have since picked up at least one other sheet that is similar from a different company. From a scrapbook company point of view, I am not sure if they thought you would use this as a whole sheet or if they expected one to cut it up. All I know is for cards, it is awesome! There are so many sketches out there right now this kind of quilted block look. In fact, all 4 cards I am showing you today, are from sketches that I have collected from various blogs, including one that is a current sketch challenge from Sweet Sunday. Let me repeat ... I have FOUR cards to share with you today!

Usually, cardmakers, like me, pick the main image and then the papers. Well, this time around, I had the papers, but needed an image. On the first card, I decided to go with a sentiment, a friend sentiment. So, on the next card, again, I was up against the same dilemma. I made it easy on me and used a different friend sentiment for all 4 cards. I have a lot of word images. I felt like it was time to use some! I figure any card with a friend sentiment on the front could easily be made into a birthday, thinking of you, etc. card. And all cards, as you will see, have my favorite embellishments, flowers and baubles! Yea! On to the cards ... enjoy!

And this is the sketch for the above card. I will link my card to their blog for the challenge.




Aren't they great? I love them! I even have a pic of what pieces I have left.
As you can see, I can make at least a couple of more cards!
Recipe - All Cards -
Paper - 12 x 12 by Little Yellow Bicycle Flower Patches, Cardstock White, Blue, Wine

Recipe Card #1
Stamp - Thank You by Designs Unlimited
Other - Flower Brad by Bazzill, Pearls by Hero Arts, Flower by Prima


Recipe Card #2
Stamp - Rarest of Blessings by Inkadinkado
Other - Flower Centers Dot Sparklers by Stampendous, Baubles by Stamping Bella, Flowers by Prima

Recipe Card #3
Stamp - Touching my Life by Stampin' Up
Other - Baubles by Stamping Bella, Flowers by Prima

Recipe Card #4
Stamp - True Friends by Verses
Other - Pearl Baubles by Stamping Bella, Flowers by Prima

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com