Thursday, May 6, 2010

You Are My Sunshine!

I had time to go to my stamp shack today but then when I got there, I had a bit of a hard time deciding what to make. When I get like this, I always think it is time to tackle a sketch challenge. Every week, I print off various ones from the blogs I frequent, and if time allows in a given week, or in this case, one is needed to jump start my creativity, I have the sketch there in hand ready to go. This one is from Just Us Girls Challenge, which is one that I have done in the past. Last weekend, at the scrapbook store, I purchased a new punch. And, it is not a border punch! It has been quite some time since I have purchased a punch that wasn't a border punch! I can't seem to get enough of those! First, I will show you my card and then I will show you the sketch.




The name of my new punch is Journal Plate & Flourish so I believe they intended it to have a sentiment inside not an image. But, there are no rules! And when I saw on the sketch the circle, I immediately thought of using my new punch. This card is a little different so I would love to hear your feedback!

Recipe:

Paper - We R Memories 72 & Sunny Line, Cardstock Red, Black, Yellow, White
Stamps - Leaves by Making Memories Flutter Clear Set, Sunshine Sentiment by Studio G $1 Clear Set
Ink- Marvy Matchables Green, Tombow Markers, Versafine Black
Punches/Die Cuts - EK Success Journal Plate & Flourish, Nestiblities Classic Circle 2 sizes, Stampin'Up Word Punch
Other - Stampin' Up Butterfly Embossit Die, Green Rhinestones by Bazzill, Clear Rhinestones by Hero Arts

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous, luv the sentiment...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

 
design by suckmylolly.com