Friday, May 28, 2010

Hoppy Birthday!

Hello! What items give you inspiration? Frequently, I am inspired to create a card by looking through my box of colorful scrapbook papers. But this time ... it was all about the flowers! You see, last weekend, one of the items I purchased a the scrapbook store in Arkansas, was a package of patterned flowers from Hero Arts. I combined these flowers with other flowers I already had, pretty pattern paper, cardstock and stamps and my card was born! The frog stamp is kinda silly but pretty cute! I might have to pick me up some googly eyes somewhere for the next time I stamp the frog. I think that would be a hoot! Here is my card for the day... enjoy!

Recipe:

Paper - TPC Studio Woodland Line Whimsy Mini Dot, Cardstock, Lime, Light Blue, White
Stamps - Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Froggy Set, Hoppy Birthday by DeNami Designs (on bottom of wood mounted stamp with frog border)
Ink- Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Marvy Matchables

Punches/Dies - Classic Oval Scallop Nestibilities, and Oval Scallop Nestibilities
Other - Floral Flowers by Hero Arts (Hero Hues), Other Flowers by Prima, Pearls by Queen & Co.


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com