Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Scoops of Love & Thanks!

Hello! We are back in town from our trip to Arkansas to visit my hubby's daughter, son n law, and the little ones. We really had a great time. The grandkids are soooo cute! Ethan is 3 and Olivia is 4, almost 5. One of the main reasons why we went is to attend Olivia's graduation from Pre-K. So fun to see all the little ones in their cap and gowns! I took some pictures and of course, I can't resist showing you a few! Today, I got a chance to go to my "shack" and create a card to send to them to say thanks for the wonderful weekend. So, let me show you my card first and then the pics. Enjoy!










Recipe:

Paper - Background Paper - Unknown, Stripes by Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Line, Cardstock White & Yellow
Stamps - Ice Cream by There She Goes Clear Stamps, Sending You Scoops sentiment by Stamping Bella, and Many Thanks sentiment by Stampin' Up
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Ek Success Scallop Border Punch, Nestiblities Classic Oval and Classic Oval Scallop
Other - Yellow Pearls by Kaiser

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com