Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hello! I know you only saw two posts from me this last week, but in those posts you got 6 cards! Who could complain about that? I have one more to show for the week. You see, today, the 16th, is both my husbands and my birthday. It is a big one for me ... the big 50! I know all my ex-customers are thinking of me this month because every year in business, if they brought me a hand stamped card, they received a birthday discount equal to my age. Shucks, no 50 percent this year! But I do have a card to show you. No, I didn't make one for myself, but I did make one for my hubby. It is his 56th! He is a music collector and has all kinds of lps, 45s, CDs, etc. Recently, I was out in his music room and he had a stack of 45s that he said weren't worth keeping so I asked if I could have a couple. My idea was born! All I had to do is find out if the crop a dile would punch through the 45 without it cracking! Success! Let me show what I made for his card ...





I love the way it came out! I hope he likes it! I think it is too fun!

I am not sure if you'll have a post from me on Monday, but for sure on Tuesday. Because I am participating in the Texas Tues-Step! A couple of weeks ago, I saw a few posts on the 1st Tuesday, with Texas themed cards and I guess a group was formed. I am not actually in the group yet ... but I hope to be when I link my creation on Tuesday! I say creation, because I didn't just make a card, I made a little mini book and it is was finished last night! Check back in Tuesday to see it!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com