Saturday, May 8, 2010

For Mom!

I would call this week " a slow to create" week. I have spent a lot of time in my stamp shack but when I'm there I am either thinking of what to create or trying to make my creation work. So, therefore, this is only my third card creation for this week. Oh well, there is always next week! I did finally get my creating mojo going for my mom's card and that is what I want to share with you today. It is very pink, but then again that is her favorite color. Yes, I like pink too, but I am more of a hot pink kinda girl! I went with another sketch challenge to help to get my "mojo" going! This is one is from Jen delMuro's Sketch For You To Try. Here is my card...


It is rather pretty, don't ya think? Can you see the very faint flowers stamped pink on pink? It is kinda hard to see. But in person, I think it gives it an an added touch.

My mom is 94 and because she is sometimes child like, she likes to take my cards apart or put scotch tape all over them. At least this one with be very pretty until that happens!

Recipe:

Paper - By Daisy D, Cardstock Pink and White
Stamps- Flower by There She Goes Clear Stamps, Mom by Northwoods, Flower in pink by Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink - Versafine Black, Ranger Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Die Cuts/Punches - Nestiblities Blossom 2 (under flower), Labels 4
Other - Quicky Glue Pen, Art Institute Glitter, Flower Jewels by Heidi Swapp, Foam Tape

Happy Mom's Day to all Moms and to all who know a Mom!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina, that is just lovely...I know Dorothy had to love it! Robbie

 
design by suckmylolly.com