Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Creativity!

I had a wonderful 50th birthday. For today's post, I wanted to share with you some of the creations that I received for my birthday. My friend, Eileen, went all out! She not only made cupcakes for my party, including 2 flavors (my favorite lemon, and my hubby's favorite German chocolate), but she also made stamped toothpick toppers, a banner for my craft room, a decorated bag, a card, and a beaded necklace and earrings to match! WOW! She doesn't have a blog so I am showing off her creations here. I also have other stamped cards I received, as well as a very funny over the hill gift. Enjoy!


These were the toppers Eileen made for the cupcakes. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of the wonderful cupcakes. We had camera trouble, so the pics we thought we took, were not there!
This was the decoration on my bag created by Eileen. Too cute!

The beaded jewelry ... in my colors!


This is the banner Eileen made me for my craft room. This pic shows it hanging in my room! I do have a funny store about this banner. She actually made it at a crop last weekend, while I was sitting across from her. I thought she was making it for her craft room ... not mine! I can tell you I am one lucky girl, because it is so awesome! See below for the detail of each pennant letter.







Now, I must show you my curtain that is in my room. Can you believe what a perfect match it is?
Next, is Eileen's card she made me.
This next card is from Karolyn.
Next card is from Diana.
Debbie sent me this one in the mail.

And Teresa had this hanging on her gift which is in the next pic.
I thought this just look creative, with the plant, the can, and the gloves attached.
And then there some fun over the hill stuff...
The best over the hill gift ... I opened this little bag first and found 2 balls and "lovely" pom pom socks ...
To go with MY NEW WALKER complete with decorations, a pinwheel, and a horn! Thanks Cathy for making me laugh!

I hope you enjoyed seeing all my creative gifts I received for my birthday. Thanks to all. I am truly very blessed.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S. My hubby & I are heading up to Arkansas in the morning to go see his daughter and the grandkids so I won't have another post for this week. I have been working on thank you cards for my birthday gifts. I will show you my card when I get back in town.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com