Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Hello! With the 4th of July weekend upon us, I wanted to get a card made for the holiday to show you. I really didn't have a particular stamp in mind to use. But I thought about The Cat's Pajamas bear that I have used before. I think I made a card using him for a Spring card, a St. Patrick's Day card, and a Valentine's Day card so I figured it was time to stamp him again for this holiday. And remember the package of little flags that I hunted in stores to find for the Memorial Day card? The package had 60 flags in it, so I figured I had better use another flag! Here it is... enjoy!

Recipe:

Paper - Paper with 4th of July words by Doodlebug Designs, Red with White Glitter Dots by Best Creation Inc., Cardstock White, Blue
Stamps - Bear from The Cat's Pajamas, Sentiment from Studio G $1 Clear Stamps, Fireworks by Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Fireworks - Marvy Matchables Red, Blue, & Prussian Blue
Die Cuts/Punches - Classic Circle and Classic Scalloped Circle, Petite Classic Oval Nestiblites, Stars from Die from Ellison (Sizzix bought this company out)
Other - Paper Flag, Sakura Quicky Glue Pen and Art Institute Crystal Glitter (on fireworks), Pearls by Queen & Co.

Don't forget I have one more card to show you this week, so come back tomorrow for it!

I hope you have a safe and fabulous 4th of July!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com