Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trust With All Your Heart!

Hello! I know you didn't expect to see me until Monday or Tuesday, but I got a chance to create a little. I remembered seeing a sketch challenge that I wanted to participate in. Then I realized the sketch was Mojo Monday which meant if I was going to participate, I would have to get the card made asap, post it on my blog, and link it to theirs by Sunday night. So, that it why you have this unexpected surprise! I love how it came out. I will show you my card and then the sketch. Enjoy!



I think my favorite part of the sketch is those two slim,vertical lines of cardstock. I can't believe I never thought of something so simple! My inspiration came from the paper that is one of BoBunny's new lines. I went to my trays of stamps from long ago and found a peacock feather to match the paper. The sentiment is from Verve, and is one of my favorite verses. I had a little bit of trouble deciding what to add to the small square on the right and finally decided on a flower and bauble. I think it works. Oh, I also used a new embossing folder on the horizontal strips of teal. I love how it makes the cardstock look just like handmade paper! What do you think, do you like how my card turned out?

Recipe:

Paper - Bo Bunny Peacock Lane line Dot and Feathers, Cardstock White, Purple and Teal
Stamps - Peacock by Impressions In Inc, And Sentiment by Verve Stamps
Ink - Versafine Black, Tombow Markers (#055, #335, #676 colored directly on stamp and spritzed with water before stamping.)
Punches/Die Cuts - Classic Oval and Big Scallop Oval Nestiblities, Stampin' Up Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Other - Flower by Prima, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you early next week! I have more creations up my sleeve for you to enjoy!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com