Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Princess Birthday!

Today's card was made for my granddaughter (technically stepgranddaughter) Olivia who is turning 5. Her birthday is actually not until the 15th of August but because all the family is coming for the weekend. we will be celebrating her birthday while they are here! I found some paper and some brads both with a really cute princess theme. Here is what I came up with. I know today's card is very simple but it is for a 5 year old! I hope you enjoy it anyway ...
For the inside, I cut out a castle and layered it with my favorite sentiment to put on a child's card.

Recipe -

Paper - Best Creation Inc. Once Upon A Dream line, Cardstock White, Pink, 2 shades of Lilac
Stamps - Happy Birthday by Printworks, Inside Sentiment by Great Impressions
Ink - Marvy Matchable Pale Violet
Die Cuts/Punches - Classic Scalloped Heart & Classic Heart Nestiblities
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Princess Brads by Queen & Co., Quicky Glue Pen and Art Institute Crystal glitter around edges of scalloped heart

I will have another post for you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com