Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Woof!

Hello! Today's card is made for my God son who is turning 19 and is in the Marines. Because he is going to be 19, I thought it was important to use a stamp that was fun but not too young looking. I went with a dog, everyone loves dogs, young and old. And, what a cute dog he is ...

I stamped the dog 3 times and cut out the front legs and the head, popping them up. And then I cut out just the head and popped it up too! It is a little hard to see, so I have done a little cropping on the original card, and the result is below. I think in this pic you can see the layers a little more!

The next pic shows the inside. I plan on inserting a Subway gift card in the slot. (I hear he eats there a lot ...as he is stationed in California).


Recipe:

Paper - Basic Greay Max & Whiskers Paper Pad, Cardstock White, Brown
Stamps - Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #2 Clear Set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Die Cuts - Pinking Circles Nestibilities
Other - Ribbon Unknown

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com