Thursday, July 1, 2010

Go Bananas!

Hello! As soon as our family left, I was off to my room to finish two cards that need to go in the mail to be received by the weekend. I will be showing you one of the cards today and the other I will post in a couple of days to give the recipient time to receive it. I want her to have it in the mail before she sees it on my blog! The card for today I made for my niece, who on July 5th will be turning 23! I can't believe she is all grown up! So, I bet you can guess I used a monkey stamp for her card ... if I remember right... she loves monkeys! And when you are adult, you get cute animal cards! With all the animal cards I make, I must think we all going through our second childhood! I used a stamp set from Inky Antics I got back in January. Friends had stamped off the images, but I had never stamped them. Which is crazy, because at the scrapbook convention last month, I got another monkey set from the same company. The set I used today, I also used on the other card I will be showing you in a few days. Here it is ... Enjoy!


Cute, huh? The birthday paper with all the bright colors totally makes this card! The inside sentiment says "It's Your Birthday Go Bananas"!

Recipe:

Paper - Creative Imaginations, Cardstock White, Hot Pink, Lime Green, Blue
Stamps - Monkeys Celebrating Clear Set by Inky Antics
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Classic Oval and Classic Oval Scalloped Nestibilites, Stampin' Up Scalloped Border Punch
Other - Button, Twine by The Cat's Pajamas, Stampendous Dot Sparklers -Pink

I am also planning on having a patriotic card to show you so I hope to be back tomorrow to show you that and then the other card I am putting in the mail I will plan to show you on Saturday.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com