Friday, July 16, 2010

You Mean the World To Me!

Hello! Sorry I am a day late in posting. I did today's card a few days ago and I thought I had posted it but apparently not. The layout came from several combined sketches I've seen. When I first finished it, I really wasn't sure if I liked it all that much, but since, I've decided it is quite pretty. Let me show it to you and you can decide.


Recipe:

Paper - Sei Poppy (12 x12 & paper stack), Cardstock White, Aqua
Stamps - Verve Flower from Feel the Sun set & Sentiment and Circle Flourish from One Person set
Ink - Versafine Crimson Red
Die Cuts - Classic Circle 2 sizes, and Classic Circle Scalloped Nestibilities, Stampin' Up Embossing Folder called Square Lattice (my new favorite!)
Other - Decorative Brad and Pearls by Queen & Co.

I will have one more card for you tomorrow. It is a really cute one, so be sure to come back by! And then on Tuesday, it will be time for another Texas card, and I know you will not want to miss that!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

mark said...

i think it needs some feathers.

 
design by suckmylolly.com