Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Apple Basket - 2 Looks!

 Hello!  Did you miss me?  I definitely have missed you.  I spent last week getting together all the boxes of inventory from my store, taking them to the local flea market and then spent the whole weekend there wishing more than two ladies came to shop my sale!  Oh, I guess I sold to a couple more people, but the only true stamper/scrapbookers that came were the two ladies.  And I do want to say I am grateful for them!  I will be there this next weekend too, so we'll see if it gets any better.  I do have to say though, it was not a total loss, because I got a lot of images colored to make into some fall cards for you to see!  It is usually difficult to color images ahead of time, unless you know what paper you are planning to use, but this time of the year with fall images, it is a lot easier to do.  On Friday night, I got together with some stamping friends, and I stamped off the Just Rite Apple Basket.  This is one of the images that I colored this weekend and then tonight I spent time in my room making them into cards.  For some reason, one of the images came out more orange so that is how I ended up using two different sets of papers. It is good because it gives you more ideas.  Let's get to them ... enjoy!


On the first card, I stamped the apple basket without the saying to give a different look.  And on the second card, I actually was able to pick the right oval nestibilities and die cut out just the apples and then pop them up above the oval with the sentiment.  In person, it gives the card a little added interest.  I love both cards.  Don't you?

Recipe Card #1-
Paper - Orange Plaid by My Minds Eye Just Dreamy 2 line, Green Leaves by Stampin' Up Retired, Cardstock Light Brown, Dark Brown, White
Stamps - Just Rite Apple Basket, Fall sentiment by Studio G $1 stamp
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle and Classic Circle Nestibilities
Other - Baubles by Stamping Bella, Button, Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas
 
Recipe Card #2-
Paper - Cosmo Cricket Autumn line (Red is opposite side), Cardstock Dark Brown, White
Stamps - Just Rite Apple Basket
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Oval and Classic Ovals Nestiblities, Martha Stewart Scalloped Oval border punch
Other - Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Copper Pearls by Kaiser

I stamped and colored three more Just Rite stamps from the same Autumn set so look for more ideas from me tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com