Thursday, November 18, 2010

Have A Bountiful Season!

Hello!  I have been busy creating Thanksgiving cards.  Here is my card for the day!  Enjoy!


I think this pumpkin stamp from Northwoods is probably my favorite fall stamp.  I know I made a bunch of cards with this stamp last Thanksgiving, but I couldn't resist using it again this year.  Do you like how I used a solid ribbon and then layered it with a sheer ribbon?  Different, but I like it!  That little sentiment is from a stamp that has the sentiment printed twice in a kind of wave and that is why it looks like it is not printed straight.  For some reason, it seems that all my fall sentiment stamps are too big.  I could really use some fall stamps with smaller printing.  I made do with what I have this year, but I need to put it on a list for next year.

Recipe:

Paper - $1 pack from Target, Cardstock White, Green, Orange, Wine
Stamps - Pumpkins by Northwoods, Sentiment by Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle & Classic Circle Nestibilities, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder
Other - Button, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Grossgrain Ribbon by Unknown, Dotted Sheer Ribbon by May Arts, Button, Pearls by Queen & Co.

I have cards made so come back tomorrow and I will share another creation with you!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com