Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Pilgrims Look 1!

Hello!  One of the stamp sets I purchased new for Thanksgiving, was the Hero Arts set with the pilgrims.  I first showed you a card where I used them on my October 7th post.  A couple of weekends ago, when I was set up at the flea market, I stamped out several more of these pilgrims and colored them.  i wanted to have more than one card to show you, so, I  made cards with different layouts.  Of course, this totally changes the look!  Today I have for you the first of four looks!  Enjoy!



Putting both girl and boy pilgrims on a card together, is a bit of a challenge, but they are so cute together!  I added another one of those wavy sentiments from Hero Arts.  This time it says " a time of gratitude".  I like this layout, simple but nice!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Dots is on the backside of October Afternoon Fly a Kite, Stripe is from Bo Bunny Olivia line, Cardstock White, Orange
Stamps - Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Black Gelly Roll Glaze Pen for buttons on pilgrim boys coat
Tools -Labels 3 Nesibilities
Other - Button unkown, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Pearls by Queen & Co.

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com