Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Colors!

Hello!  I started thinking about all the fall papers that I purchased this year that I had not made cards with yet, and decided I had better get to it.  Today, feeling creative, I made several cards. And hope to get back to my room tomorrow to make a few more.  So, the good news about that is I will have a card a day to show you for the next several days!  On today's card, I used a couple of those unused papers.  Here is my card ...enjoy!


I realize my tree is a little unrealistic with all the different color leaves on the one tree!  But, it is pretty, right?  I went a little crazy with the rhinestones!  It is just that I thought the scallop needed some bling ... at least, I didn't put one on every scallop!   All in all, I like how my card came out! 

Recipe:

Paper - Trees by Paper Loft Autumn Splendor line, Stripes and backside Leaves by Creative Imaginations, Cardstock White, Brown
Stamps - Tree and Sentiment by $1 Stamp from Jo Ann's (K & Co.)
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils
Tools - Petite Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle, Classic Oval Nestibilities
Other - Citron Rhinestones by Hero Arts, Ribbon

I have some good news to share!  When DeNami does their blog hops, they draw names randomly giving  away three $20 gift certificates. Two are given to people who leave comments and one is given to one of the blog hop participants.  They drew my name for the participant gift certificate!  How cool is that?  Yipee!  I haven't decided what to order yet, but I will let you know!

Also, last week, I told you that Our Craft Lounge is do a promo where you can leave comments everyday on the set they are showing for the day and you have a chance to win the set.  One of my comments was randomly drawn and I won the set called Star's Slumber Party.  I am not sure if I saw the set in a store I would buy it, but I commented on the cards they made, because they were so cute!  You can try winning too.  Just click on the blinkie on the right side of my blog to see the daily entry and leave a comment. 

Wow, two wins in the same week!  That's crazy, but I love it! 

I'll be back tomorrow with another Thanksgiving creation!
Happy Stamping!
Tina  

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com