Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Pilgrims Look 3!

So yesterday, I showed you my card using just the boy pilgrim.  Of course, my girl pilgrim was colored and ready to use.  So, I went with a similar card, but still a different layout and used just the girl.  I love how this one came out!  Enjoy!



One interesting addition on this card is how I added the orange and white ribbon going across the card at the top.  I just felt it needed something with white but still very bright to match her bonnet.  Do you like how this one came out? 

Recipe:

Paper - Paper with words by Imaginesce called Grateful, Stripes by Bo Bunny line called Olvia, Cardstock White, Orange, Dark Brown
Stamps - Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Tools - Petite Scalloped Circle & Classic Circle Nestibilities, Polka Dot embossing folder
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Copper Pearls by Kaiser 

I will have one more Pilgrim card for you tomorrow.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com