Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Pilgrims Look 2!

Hello!  Today, I am back with another layout using the pilgrims from Hero Arts.  Today, I am using just the boy pilgrim.  Last week, during the push to get my cards done, I came across this sheet of paper I got back early October when I was at Archiver's.  Too wonderful not to use, I decided I needed my stamped element to be kinda small so I could showcase more of the paper.  So, using just one of the pilgrims was a perfect idea!  Here it is ... enjoy!

How cute is this card?  I am happy I also got to use this wonderful stamped sentiment again! 

Recipe -

Paper - DP  by Imaginesce (appropriately) called Grateful, Cardstock White, Gold, Brown, Natural White
Stamps - Pilgrim by Hero Arts, Sentiment by Verve
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Versafine Vintage Brown, Black Gelly Roll Glaze Pen for buttons on his coat
Tools - Petite Scalloped Circle & Classic Circle Nestibilities, Polka Dot embossing folder
Other - Button, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

See you tomorrow!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com