Friday, November 12, 2010

Give Thanks for Simple Blessings!

Hello!  I have one last card to show you using the same set of stamps from Just Rite that I have shown you all week.  Let me get right to it ... enjoy!

 

The sentiment panel was so simple, I was able to go with a layout that had more going on.  I like how it came out!  The only thing I wish is that I would have stamped this one in a brown instead of the black.  But since I stamped a friend's stamp and don't actually have the stamp, I had to go with what I had. 

Recipe:
Paper - Leaf Paper by Bella Blvd. One Fine Day line called Just Leafy, Orange Pattern in Target $1 Pack, Cardstock White, Green, Orange
Stamps - Just Rite
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Corners by Ek Success, Classic Scalloped Circle & Classic Circle Nestibilities, Leaf punch by Tonic
Other - Ribbon from Target $1 Pack, Orange Dot Sparklers by Stampendous


 


DeNami November Blog Hop



Guess what?  I am participating in another De Nami blog hop!  And it is this coming Sunday!  So, I am not done for this week.  I will have another Thanksgiving card for you tomorrow and then on Sunday, I have two Christmas cards to show you for the hop!  What fun!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com