Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! And Pilgrims Look 4!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Every day this week, I have shown you one card each day using the pilgrim stamps from Hero Arts.  I have one more for you today.  If you are just coming here, be sure to scroll down to see my previous days posts.  All look so different because I used totally different layouts.  Here is today's card... enjoy!

 

Today's layout is a repeat of one of the Mojo Madness sketches from October.  I love how this one came out!  I espeically love the huge rhinestone in the center of the button!  Yes, it is true, I do love the baubles!

Recipe -

Paper -Target $1 pack, Cardstock White, Orange, Light Brown
Stamps - Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Black Gelly Roll Glaze Pen (buttons on boy pilgrim's coat)
Tools - Stampin' Up Border Punch, Tim Holtz Bracket Die
Other - Grossgrain Ribbon, Button by Basic Grey, Rhinestones by K& Co.

That is it for me this week.  I hope to be back early next week to start sharing Christmas card ideas! 

I hope you and those you love have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com