Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Greetings!

Hello!  Another day, another oval fall stamp from one Just Rite set.  The sketch I used for today's card, was actually shown in a vertical format, but I decided it could be easily changed to be horizontal so that is what I did!  You can see it here in it's original format.  Let me get to my card ... enjoy!




I like it, don't you?  It is so hard to color stamped images when you don't know what papers you will be using.  That is true except for the fall season.  Take this image for example, pumpkins will be orange no matter what paper you use.  The coloring leads me to papers that match.  And to find the right colors, I have to look at both sides of all the papers.  I like the ones I picked for this one. 

Recipe::

Paper - Background paper from Stampin' Up Retired, Orange Stripe from Creative Imaginations, Green Stripe and Curls which is backside of My Minds Eye Be Loved line (this is a paper for Valentines' Day, but it matches perfectly), Cardstock White
Stamp - Just Rite
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Oval Nestiblities
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co.

I have one more Just Rite oval to show you. so I will see you tomorrow! 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com