Saturday, November 20, 2010

Give Thanks!

It seems if I want you to view the cards I have made, I have to actually write the post!  Duh!  On Thursday, I said come back on Friday and I will have another card to show you.  Yes, I have the card, but I didn't write the post!  Better late than never ... enjoy!

Yes, I am stamping the same pumpkin stamp as yesterday, but today's card is a totally different layout!  I have had these circular rhinestones for sometime now and they were just calling my name to use them.  I originally thought about adding punched out leaves in the centers but after adhering them, I decided I liked them plain.  I have been complaining about not having the right size sentiments for my Thanksgiving cards.  This is the last card to be made and I find this stamp to use.  It is actually a much larger stamp that says "Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart", but by using the top two words and the tag punch, it makes it a good size for cards.  (Note - next week's cards were actually made before I finished this one.)

Recipe:
Paper - October Afternoon Nutmeg Collection, Cardstock White, Orange, Brown
Stamps - Pumpkins by Northwoods, Sentiment by My Sentiments Exactly
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools -Classic Scalloped & Classic Circle Nestbilities, McGill Tag Punch, EK Success Corner Punch
Other - Button by Basic Grey, Circle Rhinestones by My & My Big Ideas, Grossgrain Ribbon, Single Rhinestone by Stamping Bella

Next week, Monday through Thursday, I will have a card a day to show you using the same stamp set.  But a different layout, giving a totally different look!  So, check back in on Monday!  I am going to write the posts right now and schedule them for each day, so they will be there for you!!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com