Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easy Peasy Basket!

Hello! I know it is Saturday and time for the share. It will be in the post following this one! I wanted to do a quick post first to show you the basket that I made to hold the cards I am donating to the Women's Tea today to be given away. I can't believe how simple it was to make. First, let me show you the basket. Enjoy!

Side Detail

Note I added to basket

Stamped Sentiments

So to make the box, all I did was score 3 inches for all 4 sides of a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.  And then on each corner they are scored on the diagonal.  Here is a visual ...

All lines are scored.  And then you just fold the diagonals in and adhere sides of box.  I wasn't originally thinking I would add an handle.  But, I like with it.  You could also of course, make a lid the same way, but in my case, I wanted to be open so the cards could be seen.  Above, I also showed you the little card I made with the details and the stamped sentiments that I added.  Good idea, I think.

Now, one last pic for you.  Yesterday, I helped with the decorating for today's tea, and this pic is one of the table centerpieces.  So cute ...


I can't take credit for the idea, but I did help.

On to the Saturday share post ...
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com