Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Every four weeks, the sketch is a choice between a circle and a square with the same layout.  So, let me show you which choice the three of us went with!  I will show you my card, Donna's Card, Debbie's card, and the sketch.  Enjoy!


My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch choices




So, there you have it ... two circles and one square!  I talked to Donna about her square card and she told me how much she likes having more space to make it all come together.  Now, I am just the opposite, as I feel intimidated by so much space to work with!  Thank goodness for choices!  Also, looking at the sketch, do you see the stars on the sketch?  Now, go back and look at what each of us used in place of the stars.  Wow, how fun is that?  What do you think about our cards this week?

By the time you see this post, my hubby and I will be off to New Orleans for the cruise.  So, no posts from me until next Saturday, as I am doing it right now, so it will post for you on time! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com