Thursday, March 22, 2012

You're Bloomin' Fabulous!

Hello!  I am back with another card creation to put in my auction box.  Sitting on my desk, waiting, was Jen's sketch challenge that I haven't done yet this month.  So, I decided to combine the card I need to do with the sketch. When I knew I would be making cards for the auction, I was originally thinking I would leave out my favorite Pure Innocence girl stamps, because sometimes I think people think they are for children, but in the end, I couldn't resist.  Who knows, maybe they will love them as much as I do.  Let me show you my card.  And, then the sketch.  Enjoy!



I love how this one turned out.  It is a pretty simple sketch.  But I still like it.  How about you? 

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Six by Six: Vanity Fair, Cardstock White, Aqua
Stamps - My Favorite Things Bunch of Blooms, Sentiment by Our Craft Lounge Say It With Flowers
Ink - Memento Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circle
Other - Prima flower, Baubles by Stamping Bella

I am back to "good creating", as I had no problem out in the shack yesterday making this card and one other.  And that other, will be in a separate post, later today.  So, now I have three new cards to put with six cards that I had in my stash.  The six came from my box of cards that I wouldn't mind selling or giving away.  I have another box of cards that are favorites and would like to keep.  But, that is just silly, why not share any and all of my cards?!  So, now I am thinking I should pick three more good cards out of the "favorites" box, and be done with this part of the project.  I still want to make a box to hold them all, and I have decided to stamp out inside sentiments so they can pick what they would like the inside to be.  When I get this part done, I will show that too! 

See you later today!
Happy Stamping!
Tina
   

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com