Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  First, I guess I should say ... Happy St. Patty's Day to you!  Now for this week's share!  This is a week that Donna is participating, so I have three cards to show you.  I will show my card, Donna's card, Debbie's card and the sketch we all used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Donna's Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I want to say that I liked the sketch this week.  I think it was kinda of a fun one to do!  But, I do want to mention, in case you have noticed, everything you have been seeing from me lately is GREEN!  I think my last three Saturday cards have been mostly green and then I did that post this week for the things I made for my hubby, and they were green.  It was not planned, it just worked out that way.  Maybe I could say I was gearing up for St. Patty's Day?  Well, probably not.  I promise my next cards will be other colors besides green! 

I have some major creating to do in this next week, so I hope to have several posts for you coming up.  I have been working on some more simple cards for my Godson to be put in care packages, as he is now in Afghanistan.  And, also I have promised the church ladies that I will have a dozen cards to be raffled off during the women's tea next Saturday.  I think I might use a few cards that are in my stash, but I want to do some new ones too.  I love the tea pot card that I did a few weeks ago for one of the Saturday shares, so I know I want to recreate that one.  And of course, I need to do some Easter cards too!  As I get them done, I will try to post them here for you.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Well, I like GREEN cards! ;d I think this was a neat sketch as well. I loved the creations each one of you came up with for the sketch...really pretty! THNX 4 sharing! ~Terry Y.

 
design by suckmylolly.com