Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

I have two posts today, so if you missed the last one, be sure to scoll down to see it.  Let's get right to today's share.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card
The Sketch

Did you see on my card I did that technique called Black Magic with a White Twist.  Go here to see the original post.  In fact, on today's card I used the same Penny Black stamp as I used on the original post, but this time in yellow.  So, my card today is black and white with a little color.  How about Debbie's owl with those googly eyes, too cute, huh? 

Sorry my posts were a little late today.  I wasn't able to finish them before I left for the women's tea.  It all went wonderful, food and all.  Each person was supposed to bring a tea cup and saucer to exchange.  As they came in we gave each teacup a number and put the same number in a basket to be drawn by each person.  All the teacups were set out on two tables and they looked so pretty together, I just had to take a picture.  Here is my pic ...



That's all I have for now.  Next week, I am prepping my class kits for my March card class on Wed. and Sat. and prepping for the Make it Take it event next Saturday, so I will be busy.  So, if you don't see me here, you will know why. 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com