Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! This has been a crazy week. I spent two + days getting my card kits ready for my class, all 20 of them. Wed. I taught. Thursday, I recruited Donna to help me with the make it take its for today's event at The Crafty Scrapper. We were thrilled when we completed 70 kits! Each little kit had 19 pieces + twine, brads, and a rhinestone. So, lots of stamping, cutting, and die cutting, just not new stuff that you haven't seen. But today changes that as I have this week's sketch share between Debbie, Donna, and I. This is a week that we had a choice between round or square. So, I will show you my card, Debbie's card, Donna's card and the sketches. Enjoy! 

My Card
Debbie's Card

Donna's Card
The Sketches


Wow, I love how all three came out!  I totally forgot to take an inside picture of mine ... so, silly, since I had a small honeycomb egg shape to the middle and added a sentiment with alphabet letter stamps ..."Got Eggs?"  Oh well!  All 3 are adorable, don't you think?

Have a great weekend.  See you next week.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com