Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Class Share!

Hello!  I have been out in my shack a lot this week trying to get my card samples made for my class at the end of March.  Plus, a little surprise project for an event at the store (The Crafty Scrapper)  that I can't talk about until the store advertises it.  If you remember, my hubby and I are leaving on Saturday for New Orleans and then we are off on a 7 day cruise!  I knew it was imperative for me to get my card samples and surprise project done and sent to the store before we leave.  I also completed two weeks of Saturday sketch shares so that I can do posts ahead of time, so there will be no interruption in the Saturday posts.  The only thing I have left is to do a project for my hubby, as our 5th anniversary is on the last day of our cruise.  I thought I was set on one idea, but now I have changed my mind.  I am running out of time, but hopefully, I can get it done.  I will show you what I came up with when I get back.  So, let's get to what I want to show you today.  My class for March is all about Easter!  Here are the three cards we will be doing in class.  Enjoy!

First up, is another Honeycomb pop-up card using the Chick set from Inky Antics! ...

And the inside ... a double pop-up! ...

The second card is using a Pure Innocence girl from My Favorite Things and the card is what they call a Double Dutch Fold.  Fun, and so easy! ...
And the inside of the double dutch fold card looks like this...

And last but not least, the third card is a religious Easter creation using Heartfelt Creations, which is a stamp line new to The Crafty Scrapper! ...


And the inside ...

If you are interested in the class details here they are:
It's All About Easter! Wed. March 28th 11:00 a.m. and Friday March 30th 7:00 p.m. $25

Come make three cards with an Easter theme. You will be making a honeycomb double pop up card with some very cute chicks, a unique card called a double dutch fold card with an adorable Pure Innocence Girl, and a very elegant religious card with new stamps from Heartfelt Creations. Please bring adhesive, small pop-up dots, an X by Xyron (if you have one), a glue stick, detailed scissors, an exacto knife and small mat, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.

I hope you enjoyed these three cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  I love how they all turned out, don't you?
 
Stop back by on Saturday for the Sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Love your cards! What a cute "chick" image! PI is,always a fav of mine! Have fun on your annual cruise! Bon Voyage :) ~Terry

 
design by suckmylolly.com