Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just Checking In ... And With a Little Treat!

Hello!  I just wanted to let you know that my hubby and I got back yesterday from our cruise and trip to New Orleans.  We had a really nice time.  As you know, before I left town I was working on several projects including the two Saturday sketch shares and my class samples, all which have posted so that you could see.  But there was one project that I finished that I did not show you and that is because I had to wait until The Crafty Scrapper made the official announcement about a special event they are having.  The word is out now, so I can show you my sample.  They are having a really cool event with make it take its with all their teachers and designers and I am one of them!  Woo Hoo!  First, let me show you what my make it take it will be and then I will give you the event details.  Enjoy!



My first thought was to make a tag using the tag die-namics from My Favorite Things.  Well, actually I did do a tag ... can you see that the two sides is made with this tag die, but that adding a strip of paper in between, my simple tag evolved into a box?!   I love how it came out, but will it be super quick to make?  Maybe, maybe not.  But, I will have everything ready, just as I do for my regular class kits.  Carolyn, the owner, wanted us to do a make it take it that reflects each of our styles.  I think I did that.  That's me ... dies and paper piecing!  I think it came out pretty darn cute, what do you think?
Here are the event details:
 



Now that is a deal!  If you are local, maybe I will see you there! 

I hope to get back out to my stamp shack tomorrow.  Will be back soon with another creation to show you.  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com