Thursday, March 22, 2012

To The World ...!

Hello!  The card I will be showing you today is a perfect example of a great "case"!  Fortunately, I was able to go back and find the original card, so that I can give credit where credit is due.  The card was originally created by Niki Estes and you can see it on her blog here.  Before pinterest, I would save cards to my computer that I liked and thought I could recreate.  On this one, it's pretty much the same, except I used different papers with different colors.  However, it doesn't keep me from loving how it turned out any less.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!



I want to add a Tina tip here ... make sure if you go to add something with ink after the card is all but done, make sure to try it on something else first, to make sure it will work on the card you have just finished!  I don't even think it is all that noticeable, since I added the pearls to the middle of the flowers, but I was thinking I had a "clear" glaze pen in hand to add a little dimension in the flower centers ... no, it was a "white" glaze pen ... totally different results and NOT what I had in mind!  I also scribbled a little around the centers, but I don't think that little bit totally ruins them, thank goodness.  If you click on the photo, I think you will see what I am referring to.  Still pretty, right?

Paper - My Minds Eye Miss Caroline 6 x 6: Howdy Doody, Cardstock White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Verve One Person set
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Classic Squares
Other - Grosgrain ribbon, Pearls

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com