Monday, October 1, 2012

Angel Birthday Wishes!


Hello!  I finished the card I told you about on Saturday, so I have that one to show you.  I am also doing a second post with my October class samples, so look for that one in a little while!  I think I told you that a lady from my church asked if I could make her a card for her sister's birthday.  She also told me her sister loves angels.  Other than possible Christmas angels, I knew of one set that might work.  And it did work.  Since the card would be given and not sent, I used one of the flowers that doesn't lie so flat and also make it an easel card.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!

 
 


I think it came out nice.  I gave it to Charlene, the lady, yesterday at church.  She liked it and thought her sister would like it too!  I sure hope so!  What do you think?

Recipe:
 
Paper - My Minds Eye Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffett line, Cardstock Natural White, Pink - shades
Stamps - Stampendous angel clear set, Sentiment by Verve
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - My Favorite Things Prima Donna Petals, Fancy Flourish Die-namics, Spellbindrs Classic Ovals
Other - Rhinestones and Pearls

I am going to work on my second post for today.  See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com