Wednesday, October 24, 2012

November Class Share!

Hello!  Today I have the three cards to show you that I will be teaching in a my November class in a few weeks.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!



I love how all three turned out, don't you?  Here are the class details in case you are interested ...

Christmas Favorites  - Wed. Nov.14th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Nov. 17th 2:30 p.m.  $25


Come create three creative holiday cards from our favorite companies, My Favorite Things, Inky Antics, and our new favorite, Impression Obsession.  We will be using dies and pretty papers.  Please bring adhesive, to include pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (copics, colored pencils, etc.). All other supplies provided.  Bonus: You also will be making a surprise mini project for Fall. 

Did you see I mentioned a surprise mini project?  Well, after the class, I will share with you that one too! 

Tomorrow, I will show you December's class samples.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com